WHY ARE WE LAUNCHING THE REDEEMER SCHOOL OF MINISTRY?
When Jesus saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.” (Matthew 9:36-38) Jesus loves people. He leads us and inspires us to have compassion for others. He puts us in his harvest fields to bring people to Christ. RSOM lives to develop followers of Jesus to fulfill God’s call to the Great Commission. We grow missionaries to serve locally and internationally. We encourage believers to go to the next level in their relationships with the Lord.
WHAT IS YOUR NEXT LEVEL?
- Are you ready to study the Bible and ministry at the college level?
- RSOM offers powerful classes to advance your knowledge and skill. Are you ready to take steps to fulfill God’s call on your life to ministry?
- RSOM internships will develop you with mentoring, ministry, and study to prepare you. Are you ready to pursue a degree in ministry? RSOM makes it possible for you to earn an accredited Bachelor or Masters without leaving the area.
- Is to see every believer engaged in their gifting and calling and anointing from God.
- To see the regional refugee and international communities powerfully impacted with the Gospel.
- To see people equipped to reach the highest levels of growth in Christ.
- To see the multiplication of missionary outreach to people groups locally and internationally. To see people trained with both the Truth of the Bible and the Power of the Holy Spirit.
OUR MISSIONS FOCUS
This region is both a fertile training ground for missions and a fruitful missions field. We are focusing on missions and expect to develop people as effective missionaries who can serve the international communities here and also be sent to the people groups of the whole world.
Here, you’ll find more information about our RSoM faculty. Meet Your Instructors.
Register now for the 2019 Fall semester below
Fall 2019 Semester
Semester: September 5 – December 19.
For Old Testament Survey and Knowing God and His Gospel courses:
Registration – Full RSOM Credit (all assignments, grade) fee is $100
Registration – Redeemer Leadership Credit (attendance, reading) fee is $50
Old Testament Survey
Old Testament Survey Syllabus
This will be an introduction to the books, backgrounds, settings, and history, culture, and content of the 39 books of the Old Testament, etc.
This is a beginning Bible course. The textbook for this course will be “Encountering the Old Testament” 3rd Edition by by Bill T. Arnold and Bryan E. Beyer. Mike Webster teaches this course.
| 6:30-9:00pm from September 9th to December 16th, 2019 |
Knowing God and His Gospel
Knowing God and His Gospel Syllabus
This is a study of creation, sin, and redemption through Christ,
who God is and how He relates to us to bring us into His family, and more. This is a systematic theology course. The textbook for this course will be “Bible Doctrine” by Wayne Grudem. Pastor Jim Synakowski will teach this course.
| 6:30-9:00pm from September 11th to December 18th, 2019 |
Here is a link to a site that includes all of the course’s syllabi, the textbook links, etc. – https://spirit-word.org/rsom-info.html
If you have any questions about the Redeemer School of Ministry, please contact us.