What is simulcast?
Simulcast allows us to offer incredible RSoM courses to remote locations, like our Albany campus, and to those that may not be within driving distance of our Utica campus. These courses are presented via a state of the art live streaming platform that allows us to send a video/audio feed from our Utica campus while our instructors are teaching these courses. This being said, courses offered via simulcast are discounted, but the education and course material are all exactly the same experience. If you enroll via simulcast, you’ll engage with the instructors, you’re free to ask questions, and you can join in conversations – just like if you were in the room with our instructors. Pretty cool, right?!
WHY ARE WE LAUNCHING THE REDEEMER SCHOOL OF MINISTRY?
When Jesus saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.” (Matthew 9:36-38) Jesus loves people. He leads us and inspires us to have compassion for others. He puts us in his harvest fields to bring people to Christ. RSOM lives to develop followers of Jesus to fulfill God’s call to the Great Commission. We grow missionaries to serve locally and internationally. We encourage believers to go to the next level in their relationships with the Lord.
WHAT IS YOUR NEXT LEVEL?
- Are you ready to study the Bible and ministry at the college level?
- RSOM offers powerful classes to advance your knowledge and skill. Are you ready to take steps to fulfill God’s call on your life to ministry?
- RSOM internships will develop you with mentoring, ministry, and study to prepare you. Are you ready to pursue a degree in ministry? RSOM makes it possible for you to earn an accredited Bachelor or Masters without leaving the area.
- Is to see every believer engaged in their gifting and calling and anointing from God.
- To see the regional refugee and international communities powerfully impacted with the Gospel.
- To see people equipped to reach the highest levels of growth in Christ.
- To see the multiplication of missionary outreach to people groups locally and internationally. To see people trained with both the Truth of the Bible and the Power of the Holy Spirit.
OUR MISSIONS FOCUS
This region is both a fertile training ground for missions and a fruitful missions field. We are focusing on missions and expect to develop people as effective missionaries who can serve the international communities here and also be sent to the people groups of the whole world.
Here, you’ll find more information about our RSoM faculty. Meet Your Instructors.
Please keep in mind – This is the SIMULCAST REGISTRATION page.
Spring 2020 Semester
Semester: February 3 – May 21.
For New Testament Survey course:
Registration – Full RSOM Credit (all assignments, grade) fee is $100
Registration – Redeemer Leadership Credit (attendance, reading) fee is $50
New Testament Survey
New Testament Survey Syllabus
This will be an introduction to the books, backgrounds, settings, and history, culture, and content of the 27 books of the New Testament. This is a beginning Bible course. The textbook for this course will be “Encountering the New Testament” 3rd Edition by Walter A. Elwell and Robert W. Yarbrough. Mike Webster teaches this course.
| 6:30-9:00pm from February 3 to May 18, 2020 |
Here is a link to a site that includes all of the course’s syllabi, the textbook links, etc. – https://spirit-word.org/rsom-info.html
If you have any questions about the Redeemer School of Ministry, please contact us.