Encounter Camp is an amazing annual event, joining together the youth from all five of our campuses as we seek God and grow in Christ-centered relationships. At Redeemer Church, we are passionate about seeing students discover the life-transforming power of the Gospel!
Encounter Camp is Aug 14-17th 2022 at Hume lake in Lee Massachusetts
High school, College, and Young Adults (ages 14-24)
Hume Christian Camps New England, 73 Chestnut Hill Rd, Monterey, MA 01245
August 14 -17 2022, Meet at the church @ 1:30pm on Sunday the 1st
Arrive back to the church @ 1:30pm on the Weds the 4th
Something just happens when we set time aside for God,
20+ years of testimonies, God is going to move and change lives!
✅ *Guaranteed the best 4 days of your summer
✅ *Awesome group games
✅ *200 of your closest friends (bon-fires, lake, worship)
Registration Closes August 8th!!
$50 downpayment due weds July 7th – remaining due Wednesday July 28th
Available where there is need
Grab a sponsorship application form at your campus
What do I need to go?
1) $220 payment
2) Medical Release Form (High School)
Clothing for Sunday through Wednesday
Athletic apparel including sneakers
Encounter Camp Registration Process:
- Register through the church website.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME AT CAMP HUME GO TO STEP 2, OTHERWISE GO TO STEP 4
- Go to hume.org and hit the login button at the top right corner.
- Hit start registering and create your account.
- Look out for an email from Camp Hume (Check your spam and junk folder) and they will send you 3 forms that you must fill out.
◦ Medical Release Form (Only if you’re under 18)
◦ Liability Form
◦ Dietary Restrictions Form
NOTE: This may take a couple days so please check your email constantly until you fill out your forms.
After those forms are sent in you are all registered for camp and you can start preparing for camp!